So far I have enjoyed the TS3 after a bit of a bumpy start.
Half of the issues were mentioned in reviews of 6+ months ago so they could have been solved, OTOH the reviews made me know about it and the fixes were easy.
Don't get me wrong, it is a nice machine and works well, I included the air support, got some Dry Molly, and results are very nice!
But, yes, there is room for improvement, TwoTrees:
1) the included programs are old, the config file was even for a previous iteration of the TS3 that had the Y axis mirrored. Support was quick to send a FW update to reflash
2) the air-assist came with no installation doc, there is none online except a 40 second video... I had some minor, non-obvious issues to install, including the laserhead mount tubes sliding too far and blocking the air. Also had more parts than needed (for other engravers) so it was a puzzle
3) all belts were loose, the screws to fasten them were not fixed at all. Clearly this needs a redesign to prevent the screws from loosening. Issue is present since the first prototypes, if I can believe the reviews
4) the internal filtering is useless, you really have to mount the extraction tube. But that means opening up, turning the fans around. Should be shipped like this, or be an option when ordering. The external fumes extraction works super, though!
5) the flame detection is very sensitive to sunlight. In a well-lit room on a sunny day you have to put some cardboard on top of the TS3 to silence the alarm
6) with the air assist mounted, the honeycomb tray is not so easy to remove and mount
I do hope TwoTrees is reading this, and takes these comments to R&D.
Delivery was prompt, packed normally. Engraver all in sealer in box.
All the bolts are thought out, the knots are easy to assemble, even I, the blonde, did it.
In work I will try in a couple of days, I will add feedback.
Arrived very quickly and in perfect condition, I recommend this seller
I send very quickly to chili, in a week it came to the House by DHL (yes, you do not save yourself from the taxes that came out like 50 Lucas) in a very small box. Very easy to assemble.
J'ai reçu mon graveur laser ts3 le 21 février, après 4 jours d'utilisation et de test, j'en suis très satisfait.
La seule remarque que j'aurais à faire,
C'est que dommage que le manuel d'utilisation ne soit pas en français,pour les non anglophone difficile de s'y retrouver sans tout traduire.
Sinon c'est une très bonne machine que je recommande fortement