Aluminum Laser Cutting Honeycomb Workbench Table
Subcribe to back in stock notification
March Special Offers
|Over $200.0||$10 OFF||TT10|
|Over $500.0||$30 OFF||TT30|
|Over $1000.0||$80 OFF||TT80|
* Please add machine and accessories to cart then apply discount coupon.
The honeycomb panel set is a necessary part for laser cutting and engraving machines. It can be used to place the materials to be processed, protecting your desk and improving your creation.
With its large size, this honeycomb panel set is a good choice for various laser machines, including TS2 / TTS / TT-5.5s / TT-50.
Besides, it accelerates the exhaustion of smoke, which is very hot and may make the workpiece turn yellow. We also provide an aluminum panel that can protect your desk from burning. For safety, four corner protectors are provided for the set.
Hopefully, this set will be a big surprise for you.
- Large, applicable to various laser machines, including TS2 / TTS / TT-5.5s / TT-50.
- Used to place materials to be cut or engraved, working in combination with the aluminum panel to protect your desk.
- Made of iron and aluminum, stable, firm, durable, and rustproof.
- Fine workmanship, flat and smooth with uniform honeycomb holes Honeycomb design, facilitating smoke exhaustion and thus protecting material such as wood against the smoke and improving your creation.
- 1 x Honeycomb working panel
- 1 x Aluminum panel
I ordered the work table and the under alignment protector it arrived nicely boxed and arrived relatively quickly considering where it was shipped from but all in all a great purchase!
It is perfect to have my cutting with minimal burn marks ont the bottom side. Also 9 pegs are included which is a big plus. Thanks
So wie es sein soll,bin mehr als zufrieden.
Schönen Gruß an alle
Assembly was a flash, Took a minute to connect to light burn, still haven’t figured out the z axis settings but working on it. The only reason it doesn’t get a full 5 stars is the z axis is at least an inch shy of reaching zero because the leg height is too tall for the amount of travel given to the z axis, the z axis bottoms out on the wires coming out of the top vents.
Otherwise the laser itself has seriously impressed me compared to the totem model I was previously using and have had to roll back the intensity of the output because it was vaporizing the material I was trying a test print on.
On the checkout page, the following situations will appear:
1. Standard International: This product is not in stock in the local warehouse and will be shipped from China.
2. Local Delivery: The product is in stock in the local warehouse and will be shipped directly from the local warehouse.
3. Economy International: Accessories and other products will be shipped from China.
|Shipping from local warehouses||Shipping to||Shipping time|
|United States of America||United States||3-7 business days|
|All countries belonging to the European Union||3-7 business days|
|Russian Federation||Russian||3-7 business days|
|Ukraine||Ukraine||3-7 business days|
|Turkey||Turkey||3-7 business days|
|Brazil||Brazil||3-7 business days|
|China||Most countries in the world||7-15 business days|
|Most spare parts,filaments and accessories will be shipped from China||25-30 business days|
|Processing time:Within 3 business days|
Orders for 3D printers and laser engravers from the following listed countries would be shipped from overseas warehouses without shipping costs and taxes (fees might be collected for remote areas).
- All EU countries: Spain, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Italy, etc.
- United States of America
Please note: in case your ordered machines are out of stock in overseas warehouses, we would ship goods directly from China. You might need to pay taxes and assist the shipping company with customs clearance. We would contact you via email in such cases before shipping.
Orders for accessories from all counties are shipped from China and customers might need to bear the shipping costs and tax fees.