Orders for 3D printers and laser engravers from the following listed countries would be shipped from overseas warehouses without shipping costs and taxes (fees might be collected for remote areas).
- All EU countries: Spain, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Italy, etc.
- United States of America
Please note: in case your ordered machines are out of stock in overseas warehouses, we would ship goods directly from China. You might need to pay taxes and assist the shipping company with customs clearance. We would contact you via email in such cases before shipping.
Orders for accessories from all counties are shipped from China and customers might need to bear the shipping costs and tax fees.
We offer free shipping service for orders of 3D printers and laser engravers from countries covered by our oversea warehouses from following list:
Please note: in case your ordered machines are out of stock in overseas warehouses, we would ship goods directly from China. You might need to pay taxes and assist the shipping company with customs clearance.
Once payment confirmed, we would arrange shipping within 3 working days. In case your ordered items are out of stock, we would contact you via email and let you know when would shipping be available.
We have 11 overseas warehouses with stocked 3D printers and laser engravers, orders from countries where our warehouses located would be shipped directly from the warehouses. Orders from other countries would be shipped from China.
Following is the shipping time for reference:
- Shipping from overseas warehouse：3-7 working days；
- Machines shipped from China: usually by express, takes 3-7 working days;
- Orders for parts/consumables shipped from China: usually by post parcel, takes 25-60workingdays.
We accept payment from PayPal, credit card and digital wallet.
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment method for online shopping.
1) With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely online.
2) Through PayPal, you can pay with a credit card, debit card, or bank account balance even if you do not have a Paypal account.
3) Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
2. Credit/debit card
We accept payment from debit/credit cards (including American Express, Discover, JCB, Visa, Mastercard) with international transactions from most locations worldwide. Paying with a Credit or Debit Card is safe, easy and convenient.
How to pay with a credit card:
1) Select your shipping address or create a new one;
2) Enter your card details and click ”Submit”;
3) Your payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your e-mail address.
If several of your attempts have failed, please try again in 24 hours or use another payment method like PayPal.
3. E-wallet: Rabbit Line Pay & ShopeePay
We also accept payment from digital wallets including Rabbit Line Pay and ShopeePay.
We only accept the payment in USD dollars on our site. If your primary currency is not USD, you can still pay us USD in Paypal.
For orders shipped from our overseas warehouses, customers won't need to pay for the duty fees.
For orders shipped from China, customers need to bear the shipping costs and duty fees.
Regarding detailed duty fees, each country has its own tax policies and it's suggested to contact your local customs officers or search online to get more details.
- If you haven't received the shipping notification, you can cancel or modify this order by contacting our customer service by email. Our customer service will help you cancel or modify the order within 24H after receiving your email. Since the email is not an instant reply, we may find that your order has been sent when we process your email within 24H. In this case, we can only say sorry for that, and we can't help you cancel or modify the order anymore. So please check the order information carefully before placing the order.
- If you have received the shipping notification, please note that we CANNOT cancel or modify orders anymore.
If you don't receive the order confirmation email, please kindly check your spam box firstly, and add our email address as the contacts to receive further shipping confirmation emails.
Normally, we may need up to 1-3 working days to prepare your order after placing your order since we need to prepare your products, do strict quality-control tests and carefully package the items.
Following are some of the most common and frequently used materials that we have tested with suggested settings. For materials not included in the list, please contact us with the online chat window to get more detailed information.
|Device & Material||TT-2.5||TT-5.5||TT-5.5S/TTS-55||TS3|
Rated Power: 2.5W
Rated Power: 5.5W
Tested Power: 4.24W
Rated Power: 5.5W
Tested Power: 4.98W
Rated Power: 10W
Tested Power: 9.89W
|Plywood (1MM)||Engraving||2000mm/min 80%||4000mm/min 80%||2000mm/min 30%||6000mm/min 50%|
|Cutting||100mm/min 100%||150mm/min 100%||400~500mm/min 100%||1000mm/min 100%|
|Plywood (2MM)||Engraving||2000mm/min 80%||4000mm/min 80%||2000mm/min 30%||6000mm/min 50%|
|Cutting||100mm/min 100% *2||70mm/min 100%||300~400mm/min 100%||900mm/min 100%|
|Plywood (3MM)||Engraving||2000mm/min 80%||4000mm/min 80%||2000mm/min 30%||6000mm/min 50%|
|Cutting||X||300mm/min 100% *6||200~300mm/min 100%||700mm/min 100%|
|Plywood (4MM)||Engraving||2000mm/min 80%||4000mm/min 80%||2000mm/min 30%||6000mm/min 50%|
|Cutting||X||X||100~150mm/min 100%||500mm/min 100%|
|Plywood (5MM)||Engraving||2000mm/min 80%||4000mm/min 80%||2000mm/min 30%||6000mm/min 50%|
|Cutting||X||X||100mm/min 100% *2||300mm/min 100%|
|Plywood (8MM)||Engraving||2000mm/min 80%||4000mm/min 80%||2000mm/min 30%||6000mm/min 50%|
|Acrylic Sheet (1MM)||Engraving||7000mm/min 30%||6000mm/min 40%||6000mm/min 20%||6000mm/min 20%|
|Cutting||X||200mm/min 100%||100~200mm/min 100%||500mm/min 100%|
|Acrylic Sheet (2MM)||Engraving||7000mm/min 30%||6000mm/min 40%||6000mm/min 20%||6000mm/min 20%|
|Cutting||X||200mm/min 100% *2||100~150mm/min 100%||400mm/min 100%|
|Acrylic Sheet (3MM)||Engraving||7000mm/min 30%||6000mm/min 40%||6000mm/min 20%||6000mm/min 20%|
|Cutting||X||100mm/min 100% *2||150mm/min 100% *2||150mm/min 100%|
|Pine Board 7.0mm||Engraving||1500mm/min 100%||2500mm/min 100%||2000mm/min 40%||2000mm/min 30%|
|Cutting||X||X||100mm/min 100% *2||150mm/min 100%|
|Pine Board 9.0mm||Engraving||1500mm/min 100%||2500mm/min 100%||2000mm/min 40%||2000mm/min 30%|
|Paper 0.1mm (Darker Color)||Engraving||3500mm/min 60%||6000mm/min 70%||6000mm/min 45%||6000mm/min 20%|
|Cutting||1000mm/min 100%||1000mm/min 100%||4000mm/min 100%||4000mm/min 100%|
|Paper 0.3mm (Darker Color)||Engraving||2000mm/min 80%||4000mm/min 80%||4000mm/min 80%||6000mm/min 50%|
|Cutting||300mm/min 100%||400mm/min 100%||1500-2000mm/min 100%||2000mm/min 100%|
|250g/sq.m Kraft Paper||Engraving||2000mm/min 80%||4000mm/min 80%||4000mm/min 80%||6000mm/min 50%|
|Cutting||300mm/min 100%||400mm/min 100%||1500-2000mm/min 100%||2000mm/min 100%|
|3mm Cardboard||Engraving||3500mm/min 70%||6000mm/min 60%||6000mm/min 80%||6000mm/min 50%|
|Cutting||100mm/min 100% *2||X *Attention, may catch fire）||300-400mm/min 100%||800mm/min 100%|
|Leather 0.7MM||Engraving||5000mm/min 70%||5000mm/min 70%||6000mm/min 80%||6000mm/min 20%|
|Cutting||200mm/min 100% *2||X (*Attention, may catch fire)||700mm/min 100%||2000mm/min 100%|
|Non-woven Fabric (0.5mm, darker color)||Engraving||2000mm/min 27.5%||6000mm/min 50%||6000mm/min 60%||6000mm/min 15%|
|Cutting||900mm/min 100%||1000mm/min 100%||2000-3000mm/min 100%||2000mm/min 100%|
|Dust-free Cloth (white)||Engraving||X||X||X||X|
|Cutting||X||50mm/min 100%||50-100mm/min 100%||150-200mm/min 100%|
|Cutting||70mm/min 100%||200mm/min 100%||300mm/min 100%||500mm/min 100%|
|Plastic Plates (In darker color)||Engraving||3000mm/min 100%||6000mm/min 60%||6000mm/min 70%||6000mm/min 40%|
|Acrylic 5mm||Engraving||7000mm/min 30%||6000mm/min 40%||6000mm/min 20%||6000mm/min 20%|
|Cutting||X||X||X||150mm/min 100% *2|
|Cobblestone||Engraving||X||2000mm/min 100%||3000mm/min 100%||6000mm/min 100%|
|Coated Metal||Engraving||X||2000mm/min 50%||5000mm/min 50%||6000mm/min 50%|
|Electroplated Metal||Engraving||X||X||300mm/min 100%||1000mm/min 100%|
|Anodized Aluminum||Engraving||5000mm/min 100%||5000mm/min 100%||4000mm/min 60%||6000mm/min 20%|
|Stainless Steel||Engraving||X||X||1500mm/min 100%||3000mm/min 100%|
|MDF 3mm||Engraving||3000mm/min 100%||5000mm/min 50%||5000mm/min 40%||6000mm/min 60%|
|Cutting||X||X||X||150mm/min 100% x2|
|Paper Angle Bead 5mm||Engraving||3500mm/min 70%||X||4000mm/min 80%||6000mm/min 60%|
|Cutting||X||X||X||100mm/min 100% x2|
The engraver and cutter along is more suitable for working on a flat surface.
To engrave on a carved surface, you might need extra accessories like our rotating module.
Since there are hardware differences between TT-2.5 and TT-5.5S models, we do not recommend using the base of TT-2.5 to expand the workspace of TT-5.5s.
However, we also provided an extension took kit for users to expand the current workspace of TTS-25/TTS-55/TT-5.5S to 420*400mm.
We do provide laser module replacement for TT-5.5S and TTS-25/TTS-55.
Please find more information on the laser model on this product page.
Due to hardware and technologic differences among machines, we do not recommend use the laser replacement for other models.
These models use adjustable focal lengths for engraving and cutting.
The distance from the laser to the engraved surface is between 25mm-75mm.
And as long as you get the smallest laser spot on the engraved object, the laser would work perfectly.
2) TT-5.5S: 20mm or 23mm
3) TTS-55/TTS-25: 23mm
4) TS3: 50mm
We get different laser outputs for different models
- TT-2.5: 2.5W
- TT-5.5: 5.5W
- TT-5.5S: 5.5W
- TTS-55: 5.5W
- TTS-25: 2.5W
- TS3: 10W
Sure, our machines work for computers with Windows, IOS, Linux system.
Our engravers and cutters use LaserGRBL and Lightburn laser software.
We have included installation files for both software in the TF card shipped with the machine but do not provide any license for the software.
You may also use the following URL to download software on their official websites.
Here are some improvements made with TTS-55 based on TT-5.5S:
1. Motherboard upgrade from 8bit to 32bit, allows users to connect machine with wifi and add more functions (e.g. add flame detectors if needed) and faster response;
2. Preserve space for adding extra air assistance kits on laser module;
3. Frame and profile with ruler scale for easy positioning;
4. Add an emergency stop button to shut off the device easily with a single push;
5. Improved structure for easy installation (use a standard screw to replace T-Nuts);
6. Improved laser module lifter, making laser focusing adjustment easier than before.
TTS-55/TTS-25 and TS3 are with an emergency stop switch.
For other models, we do not provide the switch.
We usually suggest you use products from the same brands for better performance.
As for the rotary attachment, as long as the machine use matched connectors, they should be working.
The lifespan of a laser is usually over 10000h.
So far, only TTS-25/TTS-55/TS3 is with pre-built Wifi module and other models does not support Wifi function.
If you want to add the functions, you might need to change the motherboard with one supporting wifi function.
Our laser engraving machines are mainly for engraving work.
They can also cut, but it depends mainly on the material and thickness of the material to be cut.
Details regarding each setting in CURA software could be found in this video:
** Please remember to import configuration file in TF card to your printer before printing and adjust settings as per different materials.
Since firmware flashing might cause damage to your machine, please take extra caution before flash your firmware.
Our 3D printers support printing files from a TF card and a computer connected to the machine with a USB cable.
TF Card Printing Mode: Printers could read files directly from the TF card inserted in the machine but the printed files should be uploaded to the TF card in advance. Compared with printing from USB connected computer, it is more stable and has less chance to be interrupted.
USB Connection Printing Mode: Computer need to maintain connected to machine and the software remain active during whole printing process. Once disconnected, the printing would be interrupted.
Please check our firmware download page:
Before download any file, please check the tutorial video first to find out the motherboard version and drives the printer is using.
For laser engraving, we usually suggest the two most available and well-known software: LaserGRBL and Lightburn.
LaserGRBL is the most common free software for laser engraving.
Lightburn is the most popular paid laser engraving software with more features and compatibility.
You might find more information on the website and choose which fits you best and download on their websites.
For Laser Engraving
- Lightburn: Windows 7.0 or later, 32 or 64 bit, MacOS 10.11 or later, or 64 bit Linux (Ubuntu 16+ or Fedora 28+, anything else may not work as intended).
- LaserGRBL: LaserGRBL is compatible with Windows from XP to W10. 64 bit OS is strongly suggested in order to use all the features of LaserGRBL.
For 3D Printing
- Cura: Windows, macOS, Linux
Our 3D printers support Cure, Repetier-Host and any other slicers that could save printing file as Gcode formate.
Please check and adjust the cable frequency of laser module if you find it generate no light or the fan does not work.
You are using the wrong adapter for the engraving machine, please change the adapter.
In such cases, the lens or internal optical lens for laser might be stained or damaged that the laser light is weak & divergent and the lens fails to focus.
Please try cleaning the lens and if it cannot focus after cleaning, you might need to replace the laser module.
There is problem with the software, please find another source of software and try reinstall with the new one.
1. After the USB cable is connected to a computer, please check if the engraver port number shows up in the computer device manager. If not, please make sure the CH340 drive has been installed on your computer;
2. If the engraver port number does not show up after the drive is installed, please try a new USB cable or another computer connector interface;
3. If all the above solution does not work, the motherboard drive might already be damaged, and please replace a new motherboard.
1. Loose the top end-stop screw (the part with the red arrow) and check if it rotates normally;
2. Remove the laser module and check if the screw lead (with yellow arrow) is damaged and stuck;
3. Disassemble the screw lead and check if the rail guide (with green arrow) slides smoothly without a halt.
1. Please check if the fan on the laser module is rotating properly. if yes, the motherboard is powered up and the problem would be the “S” terminal of motherboard which fails to send signal to the laser module.
2. Test the voltage of “S” and “G” terminals of laser module and motherboard with a multimeter when engraving. If there are voltage values, then the laser module is faulty and need replacement; if there is no voltage value, then the motherboard is damaged and need replacement.
3.If without access to multimeter, please check if the blue light on motherboard is flashing or not, if yes, then the motherboard is working normally and if no, then the laser module or the cables might be damaged.
4.To check if the cable is damaged, please remove the “S” terminal on motherboard and switch with the “12V+” terminal to change the power supply to the later. After the power supply switch, connect the motherboard and laser drive board and check if the fan rotates normally. If the fan works correctly, then the laser module is damaged and if not, the cable might be damaged and need replacement.
Here are a few possible causes for the problem:
1. The power cable is damaged which causes the machine to turn off;
2. Wrong power voltage settings cause damage to switch fuse;
3. The power is insufficient or damaged;
4. The motherboard is short circuit or damaged;
5. Wrong cable sequence of end stop switch or filament detector causes short circuit;
6. The heating rod and hotbed is short circuit;
7. The power adapter does not match with the machine;
8. The screen does not work.
Please check if the printer port number shows up in your computer device manager after connected with USB cable.
If not, please replace another USB cable or try another computer connector.
If port number shows up but still fails to connect, it might due to damage to motherboard drive and you might need replace the motherboard.
The 3D printer motherboard can only read files in Gcode format, please check if the files in the TF card are in the right format and you might also insert the TF card into the computer and check if the card could be read.
You could also try to format the TF card to check if it is readable.
If the slot cannot hold the TF card, please use an external TF card module or replace the motherboard.
The printer could not read files with extra-long file name or extra-long file path.
Please keep the name of printed file short and store the file directly in the root directory.
Please check if the printer’s working voltage is the same as the local power voltage.
Check if the switch light and power indicator light up. If the switch light is on but the power indicator is off, the possible reason might be wrong wiring for the power adapter or switch.
If the wiring is correct, the power adapter might be damaged.
If the switch light won’t light up, please check if the fuse is burnt out or not.
If both the switch light and power indicator light up and the motherboard light is off, the problem might be filament detector is short circuit which cause motherboard fail to work. In such case, please adjust the cable sequence to fix the problem.
1. Firmware flashing is interrupted (eg. Turn off during flashing) and hasn’t been completed.
2. The file name of the firmware is wrong;
3. The TF card cannot be read properly (please insert it into the computer to test if the TF card is damaged);
4. The motherboard is damaged and cannot store firmware content;
5.The motherboard is short circuit and keeps booting.
1. Wrong firmware settings case the screen to be up side down, please find the firmware and adjust screen reverse settings;
2. The screen is installed up side down.
1. The possible cause is static electricity, remove the screen from the printer base and turn on the machine again to check if the same problem happen again.
If it does not show again, please place a pad between the screen and the base.
2. The screen cable is not tightly connected and try to plug in the cable again to check if problem remains.
3. The motherboard firmware flashing is interrupted and not completed.
The error is due to that the firmware uses TMC drive with uart mode and the communication between the motherboard and drive fails.
1. Please check if the motherboard uses TMC drive (TMC2208、2209、2225、2226), if not, please block the TMC drive in configuration files;
2. If the motherboard does use TMC drive and firmware settings are all correct, please check if the hardware is set to uart mode (check if the connecting terminals below the drive is correct)
3. If all settings are correct, the problem might be the drive. Please send the M122 commend to machine with software in computer, if get response “OK” then communication is successful and “allow” for failed communication.
The reason for this error is that the temperature of the hotbed has exceeded the maximum temperature limits.
1. Please check if the thermal cable on motherboard is connected to the temperature sensor hole of hotbed correctly;
2. Wrong hotbed voltage settings leads to overheating and exceeding the temperature limits;
3. Hotbed terminals is not soldered correctly (solder bridge or non-wetting)
4. The temperature sensor of hotbed is damaged (please measure the resistance with a multimeter)
The reason for this error is that the temperature of the nozzle has exceeded the minimum or maximum temperature limits.
1. Please check the temperature displayed on the screen;
2. Please check if the temperature sensor is tightly plugged into the motherboard and if it is broken or damaged;
3. Please measure the resistance value with multimeter, if no resistance, the temperature sensor is damaged.
The reason for this error is that the temperature of the hotbed exceeds its minimum temperature limit.
1. Please check the hotbed temperature displayed on the screen;
2. Please check if the hotbed temperature sensor is tightly plugged into the motherboard and if it is broken or damaged;
3. Please check if the hotbed terminals are with solder bridge or non-wetting, or detached and connected with cooper cable which causing short circuit.
4. Please measure the resistance value with multimeter, if no resistance, the temperature sensor is damaged.
The reason for this error is that the extruder temperature is below its minimum temperature limit.
1. Please check the extruder temperature displayed on screen;
2. Please check if the extruder temperature sensor is tightly plugged in the right connector of motherboard;
3. Please check if the extruder temperature sensor is damaged and measure the resistance value with multimeter, if no resistance, the temperature sensor is damaged.
The cause for this error is that the nozzle temperature does not reach the required temperature within the required time.
1. Please check whether the positive and negative poles of the nozzle heating rod are connected properly;
2. Please check and measure if the voltage for the negative and positive pole of the nozzle heating rod is 24V;
3. Please check if the black and red cables of the nozzle are conducting electricity properly with a multimeter;
4. Please test and measure the PID value: Start the software, choose the right port number and baud rate of 115200 to connect the device, and type in “M303 s200 c10” in the manual control section. The software would control the machine to heat up and cool down 10 times to test PID value. Once get the PID number, please input the value into printer firmware and flash the firmware.(Every machine get its unique PID value and can only be obtained by testing, please run few tests until get the value.)
The cause for this error is that the hotbed temperature does not reach the required temperature within the specified time.
1. Please check if the red and black cables of the hotbed are well plugged and if its terminals are well connected (please make no conductive objects on terminals to avoid short circuits);
2. Please check and measure if the voltage for the negative and positive pole of the hotbed motherboard is 24V(if the voltage is 24V, then the hotbed is damaged, if not, there is a problem with the power supply.);
3. Please check if the black and red cables of the hotbed are conducting electricity properly with a multimeter;
4. Poor thermal connection on the hotbed temperature sensor causes no temperature detected.
Please test and measure the PID value
1. Connect the printer to the computer and install the drive CH340 with installer file in the TF card;
2. Install the Repetier-Host software with installer in TF card;
3. Start the software, select the right port number and baud rate 115200 and click connect to connect the machine;
4. Input “M303 s200 c10” under the manual control section and the machine would start testing PID value (then machine would heat and cool down for 10 times and the software would obtain the PID value);
5. Input the PID value in printer firmware and flash the firmware
Please note: each machine gets its unique PID number and users need to run a few tests and get an average value for all test results.
1. The hotbed temperature is too low;
2. The extruder temperature settings is inappropriate (different filaments require different temperature settings);
3. The nozzle is too far from hotbed, please lower the nozzle to get better distance;
4. The nozzle blockage or leakage leads to extrusion problem;
5. Hotbed is not level, poor adhesion with film, problem with lattice glass coating;
6. There is dust or foreign matter on hotbed, please wipe clean hotbed with non-corrosive liquid;
7. Corners of prints are too small to attach to hotbed, please add draft while slicing models.
1. Different filaments require different nozzle temperature settings, you might find strings while using filaments with lower melting temperature and please try lower nozzle temperature;
2. Please set the model with larger retraction values in software settings while slicing the models;
3. Turn off the printer and check if any nozzle damage or abrasion that cause severe filament leakage (please be careful with the ultra high temperature while checking.)
Please check how is the printed model placed on the hotbed and confirm whether the layer shifting happens in X-axis or Y-axis.
After confirmation, please
1. Check if the tensioner of corresponding axis is tight enough;
2. Check if the synchronous wheels are skidding or chafing against timing belt;
3. Measure if the voltage of drives is correct.
Please try lower the printing temperature for the filaments.
The blurry layer might be caused by damped filaments, please dry up the filaments and make some print test to check if any improvement.
1. if the front fan of the extruder is still working, every cable is connected well, or if the cable is damaged;
2. if any foreign matter in the nozzle or damage & abrasion to the nozzle that leads to a clogged nozzle (replace spare nozzle in such case);
3. whether the Teflon liner is inserted to the bottom (pull out and re-insert to a depth of 5-6cm);
4. whether the Teflon liner end is uneven (pull it out and cut it flat and then insert it);
5. if the gear of the extruder is skidding (please take out of the gears in the extruder and check if them lock tight with each other);
6. if any abrasion to the extruder gears that cases it fail to hold and push the filament (replace with new gears);
7. If the gears of E-axis stepper motor are skidding (remove the motor and lock the gears tight).
1. Please check if the black & red cables or switch splinter is off connection;
2. Please check if the endstop switch wiring is correct on motherboard.
Extruders' gears would clamp and push the filament forward. If the filament is blocked in the feeding path but the extruder keeps sending more filament, the filament would start tangling in such a case.
1. Please check if the nozzle is clogged;
2. Please check and confirm if the Teflon liner is bent, clogged, or not inserted into the bottom of
hotend; or push out the filaments with the help of the extruder (do not push the filament into the nozzle).
Please check if there is any clog or difficult in feeding which caused that filament fail to feed and be grinded;
Try to increase nozzle temperature and check if any improvements;
Decrease the printing speed a little bit to check if any improvements;
Check if filaments are fixed and fed at a proper height and adjust its height as per requirement.
Check if filaments stuck or tanged if any difficulty in feeding;
Check if the nozzle is clogged or extruder gears are grinding filaments;
The layer height value is set to low, layer height below 0.1mm would lead to extrusion failure.
1. Please check if the extruder spring screw is screwed tight;
2. Please disassemble the extruder and check if the gears are skidding or not;
3. After disassembling the extruder, click feeding to check if the motor is working. If the motor does not work, please replace with new drives, new motors or new cable one by one to test which part is wrong. And if the motor rotate in the opposite direction, please adjust the values in firmware.
1. Please check if the Teflon tube is with an evenly-cut flat end and inserted to the bottom of the hotend;
2. There might be foreign matter in heatbreak or nozzle that causes the feeding problems;
3. Please try to push the filament into the extrusion kit and check if the filament has start to melt before reaching the nozzle. If so, this is due to poor heat dissipation and low fan speed and could lead to clogging.
Reason: The heat break is no tightened and is not fully in contact with the nozzle, the filament flows out of the gap during heating due to pressure.
To avoid leakage, please preheat the nozzle to 200°and clean the filament that remains on the heat block. Screw off the two screws on the heat sink and take out of the heat block, heat break, and nozzle, and clean the remaining filaments on the heatbreak and nozzle with tools (or replace them with new parts). After cleaning, install and tighten the screws to ensure the heat break is connecting to the bottom of the nozzle without any gap.
Note: Please be cautious with the high temperature while cleaning.
Please check if the bearing for the stepper motor is damaged.
Please make sure the cooling fun port is activated in firmware settings and check if the fan or its cable is damaged.
Please click DOWNLOAD to get TF files for your machines.
PLEASE NOTED: The maximum downloadable file size is 2GB, please only download needed file or download all files one by one.