You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Well worth having no smoke in your room works better than I thought it would a good5 star many thanks
Nice concept with room for improvement
So far I have enjoyed the TS3 after a bit of a bumpy start.
Half of the issues were mentioned in reviews of 6+ months ago so they could have been solved, OTOH the reviews made me know about it and the fixes were easy.
Don't get me wrong, it is a nice machine and works well, I included the air support, got some Dry Molly, and results are very nice!
But, yes, there is room for improvement, TwoTrees:
1) the included programs are old, the config file was even for a previous iteration of the TS3 that had the Y axis mirrored. Support was quick to send a FW update to reflash
2) the air-assist came with no installation doc, there is none online except a 40 second video... I had some minor, non-obvious issues to install, including the laserhead mount tubes sliding too far and blocking the air. Also had more parts than needed (for other engravers) so it was a puzzle
3) all belts were loose, the screws to fasten them were not fixed at all. Clearly this needs a redesign to prevent the screws from loosening. Issue is present since the first prototypes, if I can believe the reviews
4) the internal filtering is useless, you really have to mount the extraction tube. But that means opening up, turning the fans around. Should be shipped like this, or be an option when ordering. The external fumes extraction works super, though!
5) the flame detection is very sensitive to sunlight. In a well-lit room on a sunny day you have to put some cardboard on top of the TS3 to silence the alarm
6) with the air assist mounted, the honeycomb tray is not so easy to remove and mount
I do hope TwoTrees is reading this, and takes these comments to R&D.
Delivery was prompt, packed normally. Engraver all in sealer in box.
All the bolts are thought out, the knots are easy to assemble, even I, the blonde, did it.
In work I will try in a couple of days, I will add feedback.
Arrived very quickly and in perfect condition, I recommend this seller